Lemon juice is very useful in enhancing the taste of a simple meal. In addition, to avoid the heat, lemon juice mixed with boiling water and drank in the afternoon. Lemon has so many benefits you may not even think. Lemons contain citric acid, vitamin C, vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, protein and carbohydrates. Come, let’s find out a little more about the benefits of lemon.
– Lemon juice also relieves pain in the gums. This will relieve the pain and will not cause bad odor in the mouth.
– Lemon works to remove blackheads and wrinkles from the face and also cleanses the face. It also does anti-aging. Applying lemon to acne causes acne to dry out and it does not spread much.
– Do you suffer from constipation then Mix a few lemon drops in warm water and drink. It relieves dizziness, diarrhea, heartburn. Mild cough and other stomach diseases will be removed.
– In the problem of sore throat, etc., mix lemon juice and salt in warm water and rinse. Those who have a thin cough in the cough should also mix with salt and lemon juice and rinse.
– Lemon is an antioxidant that deactivates free radicals. There is no risk of stroke, heart disease and cancer.
– Drinking lemonade helps relieve high blood pressure, stress, fatigue and dizziness. Along with this, it also eliminates the difficulty of breathing and asthma.
– Mix lemon peel with salt and peppermint oil and make a scrub and massage it on your feet and wash your feet will be soft and soft.
– Lemon helps in the fight against infection. Lemon lowers blood pressure and raises good cholesterol.
– Rub the lemon juice into the root of the hair and wash the hair after 10 minutes. Doing so will remove the hair if it is broken or lying in the head.